We are one of India fastest growing groups with the turnover exceeding Rs. 3000 crores and THE LEADER in the business of Rigid Plastics. Our brands are very well established and patronized for its high utility value. The company has established state-of-the art manufacturing facilities at multiple locations in India and caters to its business partners, distributors and dealers across the country. As a part of its consolidation strategy for the corporate level, the company is recruiting career minded professionals with adequate experience.
- TIME GROUP, a multinational conglomerate with operations in Indian and other countries like Bahrain, Egypt, Indonesia, Malaysia, UAE, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, is a leading manufacturer of polymer products. For more information visit to company website (www.timegroupglobal.com)
Company Name:- Time Technoplast LTD
Position: - Plant Head
No. of Position:- 7
Qualification: - BE / Diploma
Experience: - 13+ Yrs
West Zone - 2 Openings
South Zone - 2 Openings
Egypt - 3 Openings
1. Manage and be accountable for all Plant Operations covering Production, Maintenance, Quality and Commercial and Personnel and Administration.
2. Ensure optimum productivity / output of production from Blow Moulding, Injection Moulding, and Stretch blow molding Extrusion etc as agreed with Marketing and Technical Director.
3. Strive for zero level rejection and ensure all regrind material is used in production.
4. Control all Commercial operations covering Stores and Purchase and that appropriate inventories are maintained.
5. Maintain all Utilities like DG sets, compressors, pumps etc. as per agreed and laid down norms.
6. Implement Quality Management System as per customers requirements and business needs.
7. Share all productivity initiatives successfully implemented at the plant with all other plants and also interact with other plants for all initiatives harvested by them.
8. Ensure Despatches take place as per customer orders and priorities specified by Marketing and meet set targets.
9. Supervise Personnel & Admin, Housekeeping and Safety related aspects covering Own and Contract labour to ensure best practices.
10. Maintain harmonious relations with Unionised labour.
11. Ensure all regulatory compliances are adhered to covering Factories Act and other such regulations.
12. Maintain appropriate public relations with government authorities.
13. Must Have Experience in Blow Moulding Machines operation
Company:Time Technoplast Ltd