From a single clinic to a performance-driven healthcare enterprise spread across 316 establishments in 9 countries and growing, Aster DM Healthcare has transitioned into being a growing network across the Middle East, India and Far East.
Currently one of the largest and fastest growing conglomerates in the MENA region, Aster DM Healthcare covers the full spectrum of healthcare services. An expansive portfolio includes hospitals, clinic, Diagnostic centre and retail pharmacies.
Headquartered in Dubai, the Aster DM network now encompasses 19,358 employees, 2183 doctors with several JCI accredited Hospitals, clinics and Diagnostic Centres.
Never content to rest on its laurels, Aster DM Healthcare is constantly seeking opportunities to set new yardsticks with advanced developments. With many more innovative and ambitious initiatives, Aster DM Healthcare has radically catalyzed the healthcare revolution across Middle East, India and Far East.
Each of the Group's verticals is a symbol of distinction, driven by the commitment to build a healthier tomorrow and to take healthcare to the next level of excellence.
- The Safety Officer coordinates the hospitals Safety Program and setting the direction for providing and maintaining a safe environment for staff, patients, and visitors.
- Provides technical knowledge to other Care New England Operating Units and coordinates system best practices by means of collaboration and partnerships.
- It oversees the development of corporate safety related policies, management plans, programs and procedures in compliance with Joint Commission, OSHA and other federal, state and local regulations.
- Interprets regulatory requirements and works with the safety committee and department heads to determine methods and procedures to ensure hospital wide compliance.
- Provides all types of safety training, education, workplace monitoring, assessment, and inspections consistent with Joint Commission Standards and other governing entities.
- The Safety Officer provides reports and related documentation in order to comply with such oversight
- Candidate Have min 2 years experience in any reputed NABH /JCI Accredicted Hospitals& Should Still working with the firm
Recruiter Name:Mahesh Balakrishnan
Contact Email:email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org