Ramky Enviro Engineers Limited is Asia's leading provider of comprehensive environment management services. We offer a whole gamut of best-in-class services under various categories such as Waste Management - hazardous, municipal, biomedical &amp;amp;amp;amp; e-waste; Recycling - waste water, paper, plastic and integrated waste. In addition we also offer renewable energy, consultancy and integrated environment services. Our ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 17025 and OHSAS 18001 certifications and state-of-the-art R&amp;amp;amp;amp;D facilities have set the platform for excellence in environmental and waste management. Constantly upgrading to the latest options in environmental sustainability is the theme of our action plan.
Vice President - International Business Development
- Key Account Management
- Identify new projects in Middle East & Africa region
- Business development and promotions through partners
- Identifying customer segments across various geographic locations and preparing marketing plans.
- Ensuring financial targets are achieved.
- Branding and Advertising.
- The candidate should have excellent written and spoken communication skills with innate ability for making effective presentations
- Should be able to generate leads and effectively pursue leads
- Experience in Tendering
- Should have independently closed large deals
- Should be aware of relevant rules and practices of Infrastructure sectors in multi-culture environment.
- Should be well versed with models like PPP, BOT pertaining to infrastructure sector.
- Should be good at building relations & good networking skills.
- Should have financial acumen and ability to understand financial statements and techno- commercial project viability.
- Willing to travel
- 16+ years experience
- Provide commercial leaderships on the review of tenders, projects and contracts. Work collaboratively with Senior Management to facilitate development plans.
- Support implementation of KPIs, promote improvements of reporting and identify opportunities to improve business productivity, cost savings, internal controls etc.
- Develop & improve pricing models for new & existing businesses. Assess business assumption decisions to maximize short and long-term profitability.
- Providing support in business budget management, forecasting, review and planning.
- Participate in the key strategic planning and working closely with SBU Heads to lead, drive and monitor implementation of strategies and initiatives.
- Assist in M&A initiatives and other strategic projects
- Oversee company entities financial performance, analyze, understand key financial drivers and ensure effective implementation of strategy to enhance competitiveness of business units and contribute to profitability and growth.
- Support and guide the SBUs in the preparation of investment and board papers.
- Review and approve investment & board papers.
- Other assignment as assigned by the Group CEO or the board headed by the Executive Chairman
- Should have strong knowledge of Operations, Finance & Accounting, Commercial and HR.
- Ability to understand and interpret financial data.
- Strong, independent self-starter with ambition to chase high profit growth
- Ability to think laterally and manage multi-stakeholders
- Experience in handling large infrastructure projects in multi-culture, multi-location
- Must have strong multi-lingual, multi-cultural suitable to be based in Dubai with strong command of spoken and written English at international communication level.
- Experienced with international business liaison, including with Greater China, Middle Eastern and ASEAN exposures.
- Willingness to travel.
- 10+ years experience
- Execution of projects within Quality, timely & budgetary parameters.
- Ensure proper design engineering & support the sites in implementation
- Ensure on time Billing & collection of receivables.
- Goal setting, monitoring and reviewing, devising control measures of projects.
- Monitor all contractual obligations related to commercial and technical.
- Preparation of Daily work plan based on the Detailed Monthly Plans.
- Exercise financial control.
- Manpower & Resources Management
- Generation of MIS reports of all projects.
- Daily Progress reporting to higher authorities.
- Responsible for project planning, monitoring, review and control to ensure timely completion of project as per standard procedures.
- Ensuring proper procurement and maintenance of equipment at sites.
- Compliance of various statutory requirements.
- Ensuring quality control and quality assurance at sites.
- Maintaining Safety Health and Environmental Standards.
- Team Management
- Should be well versed with the models like PPP, BOT pertaining to EPC projects in Infrastructure sector.
- Strong customer focus especially ensuring 100% client requirements are met.
- Should have effective team management skills
- Should be process oriented
- Business Acumen
- Willing to travel
- Preferred Professional from Oil & Gas field
Recruiter Name:Narendra P
Company:Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd