- Responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with the company's strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting guest and owner expectations.
- Prepare, cook and serve food (North Indian) in accordance with menus ensuring a high level of quality and presentation is achieved at all times according to agreed standards
- Exhibits culinary talents by personally performing tasks while assisting in leading staff and managing all food related functions.
- Ensures that high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety are maintained throughout all kitchen areas at all times.
- Manages the kitchen and ensures compliance with all standards of best practices
- Carry out other reasonable tasks as directed by management Other Requirements
- Atleast 5+ years of work experience in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards;
- Must be experience in cooking North Indian Cuisine and Tandoor Cooking.
- Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards will be essential.
- Exposure in multi cuisine Food would be an added advantage
Recruiter Name:Wong Woon Yee
Reference Id:Indian Chef_North