Wirecard Processing is a Member Service Provider registered as a Third Party Processor with VISA, MasterCard and JCB serving the full bandwidth of Issuing and Acquiring services to Financial Institutions.
Wirecard Processing, constituted as a limited liability company in 2003, is based in the international business HUB Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. The Company's status as a free zone entity guarantees a strategic, apolitical location with assured availability of quality infrastructural services.
Apart from being the appointed payment processor of Wirecard' s own financial institutions Wirecard Bank and Wirecard Card Solutions as well as of a variety of external banks, the geographical location enables Wirecard Processing to be the regional headquarter for the Middle East and Africa region.
Wirecard Processing is part of the Wirecard Group, headquartered in Munich, Germany, which is listed on the Deutsche BÃ¶rse Frankfurt (Frankfurt Stock Exchange, FSE), Prime Standard.
- Resolve the majority of complex configuration problems by troubleshooting and simulation.
- Deep technical problem isolation and resolution capability
Strict adherence to the use of the ticketing system for ALL incidents, changes and problems.
- Escalation to Vendor (Level 4) support when required to ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
- Ability to correlate incident trends into problem management and execute permanent fixes.
- Execute monthly patch management research, reports and implementation on system infrastructure.
- Outstanding technical issues, conduct trend analysis on top 5 failure modes and diagnose to full root cause corrective action.
- Define an action plan for troubleshooting / resolution
Analyze troubleshooting techniques output, diagnose problems remotely
- Test in lab before deployment of possible fix
- Must maintain the highest level of industry certification and knowledge.
- Ability to architect, build, maintain, and enhance our current managed service offerings and infrastructure.
Experience : 5 to 8 yrs
Location : Dubai
Location : Dubai
- 5 - 8 years of service provider technical support of enterprise Windows environments with domains, multiple sites and centralized services
- Preferably candidate with MCSA, MCSE or MCITP certifications (Windows 2008 or higher).
- Strong Active Directory/DNS Experience
- Experience in Active Directory Sites and Services
- Experience in Windows Patch management
- Experience in Terminal License server
- Strong knowledge in Windows Failover Cluster
- Management and Network Load Balancing
- Demonstrated experience using an ITIL based ticketing systems.
- Demonstrated Root Cause Correct Action analysis, report generation, and presentation to customers.
- Demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvement through innovation and change.
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to articulate task management, priorities, and issues.
- Technologies: Windows Server (2008R2, 2012 R2), Active Directory design and management, Group Policy customization, DNS Management, Windows Cluster and Network Load Balancer, Terminal License Server, Active Directory Sites and Services, WSUS
Ideal candidates will have:
Recruiter Name:Melissa Christie
Contact Email:email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com