ATRACO was founded 30 years ago in 1986, in Dubai, UAE with one vision - to become the region's leading and most trusted clothing apparel manufacturer and and to provide a value added supply chain to our customers in the U.S and Europe. Today we employ a workforce in excess of 10,000 people and have diversified operations in four countries including UAE, Kenya, Ethiopia and Egypt. Our success and years of experience have led us to expand our operational capabilities and become a versatile manufacturer with an extensive range of apparel products ranging from woven casual pants to dresses to knit polo t-shirts, active wear.
Our large executive staff and workforce comes from all races, ethnicities, religions and backgrounds, who are well integrated at all levels of our organisation. We have always promoted a culture of tolerance and understanding. We participate in and implement numerous environmental awareness programs.
- Trainer of Trainers (TOT) required for Kenya & Ethiopia to train the following operations:
- Production Executives & Supervisors
- Sewing Operators
- Industrial Engineers
- Quality Supervisors
- Garment / Apparel Manufacturing Industry Experience is a MUST.
- In this role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for training & developing a team to achieve & exceed all standards; ensuring correct processes & methods are followed to achieve best results.
- Should have 7-10 years of experience & must be energetic with a good command of the English language.
Recruiter Name:Gopakumar Bhaskaran