- We have an Urgent Requirement for " Vehicle Workshop Engineer " for one of Our Prestigious Client in Oman
- Reporting to Company CEO on daily basis to update the workshop activities.
- As a workshop incharge should have thorough knowledge on repair & maintenance of Diesel Heavy Trucks such as MAN, VOLVO & Renault make.
- Should know the repair and maintenance of Earth moving equipment such as Wheel Loaders of Kawasaki make and Forklift & Dozer of CAT make.
- Should be in a position to get the job done on quick basis with the help of Workshop Foreman and Mechanics.
- Maintain documents and records related to vehicles & equipment.
- Maintain ISO documents.
- Should have computer knowledge i.e. MS Word, Excel & Internet. Also know to enter the data in the computer Orion system.
- Should have vehicles and equipment parts knowledge & assist purchase department to procure the required parts.
- Vehicles accident claim settlement with insurance company as per the local law
- Must have valid GCC Light vehicle license, GCC valid heavy vehicle license is also preferred.
Position : " Vehicle Workshop Engineer "
Location : Oman
Qualification : B.Tech (Automobile) / Mechanical or Diploma in Automobile
Experience : 10 - 15 Years
Salary : Negotiable
Note : 10 -15 years experience in Maintenance repair of Heavy Diesel Vehicles and Earth Moving equipment. Preference will be given to gulf experienced candidates.
Interested candidates can share your resume at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org