Supply and maintenance of medical and laboratory equipment based in Gaborone, Botswana
- Installation and demo of critical care instruments to hospitals.
- Preventive Maintenance and routine checkup of Medical Equipment.
- Break down services of electro surgical unit and critical care Ventilators.
- Calibration of Medical Equipment.
- Handling Covidien Companys critical care Ventilators.
- Experienced in Cosmed spirometer and cardiopulmonary analyzing machines.
- Regular onsite services of medical equipment.
- Online technical support
- Onsite training to technical staffs
- Preference will be given if they have experience working with PHILIPS MEDICAL equipment and x-rays in particular. If not Phillips, than another reputable international company like GE, siemens etc.
- Preference given to someone with MRI technical experience (this is important to find at least one person)
- Experience with sales and marketing. this individual will need to meet potential customers (like the Botswana central hospital, ministry of health, and government officials) to market and present equipment we sell.
- Will perform onsite services of medical equipment and preventive Maintenance and routine checkup of Medical Equipment
- Ability to work with team
- Good communication skills
- Positive Attitude, hardworking, Self-learning
- Easy grasping innovative ideas
- Must have strong capabilities with excel and powerpoint in order to put together presentations to potential customers and our suppliers.
- 2-3 years experience as bio-medical engineer. Minimum requirement of bachelors degree as biomedical engineer
- Must have good English language skill
Salary: INR 50000 - 70000 per month NET Saving + accommodation, 50% local medical aid cover + electricity allowance + vehicle + 18 days annual leave
Recruiter Name:Komal Srivastava