- We are seeking to appoint a motivated and ambitious History Teacher to join our team at Billabong High international School, Male'. Successful applicants would be required to teach Middle School and Secondary level.
1. Cambridge O'Level / A'Level experience
2. Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge.
3. Plan and teach well-structured lessons.
4. Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all students.
5. Make accurate and productive use of assessment.
6. Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge students.
7. Promote good progress and outcomes by students.
8. Manage behavior effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment.
9. Fulfill wider professional responsibilities.
- Degree in the related subject/teaching field
- 4 years of teaching experience preferable, fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
- Excellent communication and analytical skills and ability to think independently
- Ability to work with an international team.
Remuneration & benefits
- Salary will be based on qualifications and years of experience
- You will also be entitled for 5% of total monthly salary subject to 100% attendance on all working days of the month.
- Medical Insurance
- Accommodation allowance
- Annual return ticket to home country
Interested candidates please forward your CV & Portfolio to email@example.com
Telephone: (+960) 302-2010