- Based at the Head office in BA, the Group IT Manager will be responsible for :
- Oversee the provision of IT support services to the business units.
- Establish and enforce IT policies and procedures that promote and ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and security of corporate data and information.
- Oversee and coordinate efforts aimed at developing IT business solutions, and ensure optimal leverage of technology to effectively enable the smooth operation of the business operations, processes and reporting.
- Ensure the availability of effective enterprise wide end user support and monitor performance and compliance with agreed cross-functional service levels.
- Develop and maintain overall IT plan for the organization.
- Coordinate and assist with training of IT related systems to all staff across the organization.
- Facilitates communication between staff, management, vendors, and other technology resources within the organization.
- Responsible for the management of multiple information and communications
- systems and projects, including voice, data, imaging, and office automation.
- Designs, implements, and evaluates the systems that support end users in the productive use of computer hardware and software.
- Develops and implements user-training programs.
- Oversees and evaluates system security and back up procedures.
- Supervises the Network Administrator, Database Administrator, and Instructional Technology Specialist.
- Experience dealing and negotiating with large technology suppliers and implementing sourcing arrangements that deliver operational and financial improvements.
Recruiter Name:Rakhi Khanna