- We are looking for " HSE Engineer " for one of Our Prestigious Client in Abu Dhabi
- Bachelor degree in Science or Engineering discipline.
- 5 years experience in safety, fire prevention of installations / equipment related to oil or petrochemical industry.
Very good knowledge of English language.
- Working knowledge of the HSSE requirements
Minimum of 3 years HSSE-related experience in the Oil and Gas, or similar industry.
- Offshore or Petrochemical Maintenance / Production Operations experience is desirable but not essential
Previous experience as a Platform HSE Advisor is desirable but not essential
- Frequent contacts with work associates in the Department up to Snr. Engineers level to exchange of information.
- Daily contacts with concerned Departmental Heads / Senior Supervisors to discuss safety issues and provide advice.
- Frequent contacts with all levels of site personnel to ensure adherence to safety standards and coordinate conducting fire and safety drills.
- Works according to Company's established standards and procedures. Exercises latitude and judgement when investigating incidents / accidents. Reports major problems to Supervisor.
Position : " HSE Engineer "
Location : Abu Dhabi
Qualification : B.Sc / B.Tech.
Experience : Min 5 years
Salary : Negotiable.
Accommodation :Provided by the Company
JOB Description :
Interested candidates can share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com