- Role: OPERATIONS SUPERINTENDENT
Budget: Around 700 BD plus other benefits
Desired Experience:Graduate with 5 - 10 years experience of Port operations, logistics operations and / or sailing experience on bulk carriers, offshore vessels. Preferred MBA
Reporting to: MARINE MANAGER
Profile of Employer:Promoted by established & leading construction, EPC & manufacturing group, entity is involved in import of raw materials limestone, aggregates etc. . . . Entity is owning its own supply chain consisting of private port terminals, ocean - going tugs &handy sized barges. Annual movement is close to 3 MMTPA.
1. Hands on vessel crew management& manning contracts...
2. Budget, execute , control & monitor operating expenses of vessels crew, port costs, stevedoring,administration
3. At sea vessel operations, voyage planning, voyage execution & in - port vessel operations.
4. Stemming bunkers, fresh water, provisions, stores & spares; agency & supplier coordination.
6. Training, quality systems, ISM / ISPS compliances of vessel crew & shore staff
7. Analytics, MIS & statutory compliances.
8. Relationship management with statutory marine / port authorities
9. Commodity management draft surveys, customer deliveries, Customs/Port clearances etc.
10. Surface transport, quantity reconciliations & weighbridge controls in Port.
11. Any other work allocated from time to time.
Key result areas:
1. Maintain vessel operating cost within Business Plan budget
2. Maintain zero harm safety scorecard
3. Ensure fuel quality / quantity & stores / spares as per prescribed standards.
4. Client receivables & vendor payables within respective credit cycles.
5. Minimize cargo handling losses
Recruiter Name:Meena Sathappan