- Guides safety advisors in performing special high level assignments requiring extensive technical knowledge.
- Requires working knowledge of Company standards. Proven ability to communicate, in technical English, with science and engineering peers, as well as division heads, department heads, and admin. area heads.
- Must be able to produce clear, concise oral and written reports in English.
- Ability to provide staff safety engineering service to identify and appraise loss potential conditions and practices for the assigned function.
- Ability to provide engineering to devise mechanisms or procedures to reduce the degree of hazard.
- Developing loss control methods, procedures and programs to eliminate causative factors associated with specific problems.
- 8+ years experience
SEND CVs to RMP@bechtel.com