- Assist the project manager in administering and managing contracts for multiple projects.
- Lead a group of project engineers and provide appropriate guidance to improve project performances, identify and eliminate potential problems.
- Cost control and inter department coordination and monitoring, to ensure that the project is executed within budget and all the importance timelines/milestones are compliance with project requirements and schedule.
- Effectively communicate, discuss, negotiate and coordinate with international clients and business associates.
- Liaison with client representatives on contractual matters and claim.
- Report to superior in timely manner for projects progress status, potential/critical issue, problems, risks and completed activities/milestones.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma ,Bachelor's Degree, ,Professional Degree, Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
- High level of proficiency in English.
- At least 0-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position and had previously functioned in supervisory capacity, supervising a team.
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills.
- A dynamic personality with a high level of qualities and desire for advancement.
- Self-motivation, commitment, responsibility, persistence and ability to work under pressure.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Personnel who possess a moderate level of proficiency in written and spoken Mandarin or Spanish are encourage to apply
- Transportation to come to work and accommodation provided .
- Wiling to be based in Selangor, Malaysia/Abu Dhabi
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Posting location: INDIA
Working location: MALAYSIA/ABU DHABI
- Email Address: email@example.com