- Urgent Opening for IT Sales - Procurement Manager for Dubai (UAE)
- Analze all suppliers in order to deliver high quality products at competitive pricing
- Taking care of import as well as local suppliers
- Negotiate with suppliers on lead time cost and quality so as to obtain the maximum benefit for the company
- Manage suppliers to meet objectives related to cost,delivery performance,schedule and quality.
- Liaise with suppliers on delivery schedule so as to ensure on time deliveries of final product.
- Perform regular performance review with suppliers to drive continuous improvements.
- Create monthly performance review (MRP sheet) and reports focusing on overall sourcing requirements.
- Coordinate with vendor on continuous quality improvement
- Define consistency with the sourcing strategy and maintain documented category and supplier strategies using market and competitive data.
- Review and manage the supplier base to ensure.
Gulf Experience & IT Sales Experience is MUST
Position :- Procurement Manager
Location:- Dubai (UAE)
Job Responsibilities :-
Gulf Experience & IT Sales Experience is must.
Interested candidate forward CV on firstname.lastname@example.org