- Ensure systems / products are compliance with the relevant regulatory / local / International standards such as CE, ISO 9001, BS EN ISO 13845, ISO 4074.
- To function as Management Representative and report directly to Managing Director.
- Take ownership od the existing Quality Management System. Maintain, Review, Identify and Implement improvement to the system in production floor.
- Prepare manpower planning and manage the team of personnel in the Quality Department.
- To ensure Training to all operators and Create awareness of Regulatory and Customer requirement thorough the Organization.
- To review Quality data and monitor Quality trends and monitor effectiveness of Corrective and Preventive actions to help and resolve Quality related issues.
- Authorization of Concessions or deviations from established Procedures provided the regulatory requirements are met with the approval of Mnaaging Director.
- Compiling and approve of all Protocols and Conclusion reports.
- Liase with Production team and customers on Quality related issues / Quality Complaints.
- To ensure all machineries in laboratory and In Process Control are in working order ar all times.
- To manage Customers Complaints and monitor investigation with respect to compiling the data and concluding the same.
- Summarize all the monthly KPI reports and submit to Plant Manager
- Diploma or Degree holder in Chemical or Polymer Engineering.
- Thorough understanding of Medical Devices Standards.
- Good and effective communication skills with all levels within the organization, supplier and customers.
- Experience in Glove / Condom Industries an added bonus.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to work under pressure.