- Control sales transactions to check that all the sales transactions are updated.
- Preparing and sending the Client Statement of Accounts, and invoices on fortnightly and monthly basis for payments follow-up.
- Prepare the daily sales reports, including the pending payments for the Travel Consultants, for closing of their daily sales transactions on time.
- Follow up on the LPOs from corporate clients without any delay.
- Maintain cash books to ensure that daily cash sales are closed and deposited to the bank account and closing of Tour Files daily.
- Ensure timely and accurate day to day entries in books of accounts on manual records and on the accounting system.
- To review and monitor the day-to- day budgeted performance and profitability from time to time.
- Responsible for timely collection of receivables (reconciled) as per agreed terms. Follow up for collection.
- Passing refund through the system after receiving refund application from the agent to credit the related client account.
- In case of identification of a problem or inconsistency, search for the appropriate solution and coordinate with Seniors.
- Maintain accounts payable and airline reconciliation.
- Maintain and prepare supplier reconciliation monthly.
M.Com / MBA Finance having 5 to 7 yrs experience as Junior Accountant / Accountant in a reputed Travel Company
SALARY : AED.5000 TO 6000 P.M.
a This position is URGENT and hence if selected should be in a position to join at short notice
b. Should have sufficient clearance domestic / official in relocating to Dubai
c. Candidate should be working / have experience in Travel Company (Mandatory)
d. INTERESTED CANDIDATE HAVING ABOVE EXPERIENCE ONLY FORWARD BRIEF CV IMMEDIATELY