Little Artists Art Studio is a Fine Art studio in Singapore committed to nurturing creativity in children and adults since 1997. For twenty years we have brought out the best of children's individual abilities by closely guiding and exposing them to various styles. We have a cosmopolitan environment with children and art professionals from around the world. We have been awarded for high-quality art education to children (2.5 yrs to 17 yrs) and our students are regularly selected for prestigious Art /Design/Architecture programs at the top Schools, Colleges, and Universities around the world. All our teachers are highly qualified, holding diplomas and degrees from reputed institutions in more than 10 countries. Our language of instruction is English, with teachers hailing from 12 countries and students hailing from 40 countries. We offer a warm team environment, long-term full-time positions, career advancement and raises, excellent training, support, and motivation to help you succeed. A career with Little Artists in arts education is one filled with creativity, fun, joy, recognition, honor, satisfaction, and rewarding compensation and professional growth. Little Artists is an award-winning Fine Arts school leading the curve for young and mature emerging artists, and we are always looking to expand our team thoughtfully. See our website for more details on who we are and what we do: www.little-artists.com
- Art Educators / Art Instructors have the responsibility to offer high-quality art instruction to Children (Fine Art Painting, Sketching, Sculpting). This is the core area required
- particularly painting and sketching - keeping in mind that if you also have strength in Sculpture, Digital Media, and/or Photography this is a further positive.
- You will create lesson plans, design new projects and displays, meet with parents and manage your Studio together with your team
- Ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time. These could include helping to put together student exhibitions at Art Venues across Singapore or offering special experiences to students at other schools wishing to experience our signature programs for one to two days
- The core of the role is in the Studio, an environment that is respectful of the student, fellow teachers, Little Artists Art Studio, and the Fine Arts discipline in which you are involved. Teachers are expected to adhere to all Little Artists Art Studio Standard Operating Procedures and expectations, which are clearly set forth to the instructor at the start of his/her employment with the institution, as well as advance the school with bright new initiatives.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Shalini Kapoor
Contact :Little Artists Art Studio Pte Ltd