- The major tasks to be carried out by the Construction engineer shall include but not be limited to the following:-
1. Check the safety provisions of contractor before start & during the construction activities otherwise stop the work up to safety compliances.
2. Supervision of Construction works as per GFC drawings.
3. Keep proper records of the Contractors activities and progress.
4. Ensure that the respective Contractor(s) are properly administered.
5. Assist the Team Leader / Client with the review of the Contractors Work Programme and scheme for the deployment of plant, equipment and machinery.
6. Strictly monitor the progress of work for timely completion of the project.
7. Supervision, scrutiny, approving the final setting out by the Contractor.
8. Assisting the Team Leader / Client with updating drawings, setting up quantity and quality control procedures and review of contractors method of construction.
9. Monitoring Contractors operations including adherence to safety and environmental requirements.
10. Issuing site instructions; guidance to Field Engineers of Contractor & IPE.
11. Assisting the Team Leader / Client with the preparation of Variation orders.
12. Maintaining a record set of working drawings.
13. Maintaining construction records; performing essential tests.
14. Checking of Measurements given by Contractor/recorded by Field Engineers.
15. Assisting the Team Leader / Client with the evaluation of Contractors Claims.
16. Quality control of works; verification of lines and levels, inspection of works, acceptance and rejection of the completed /substandard works (with justification).
17. Verification of Contractors monthly bills of the completed works and assisting the Team Leader / Client in the preparation of Interim Certificates.
18. Conducting and keeping record of minutes of the weekly site meetings.
19. Preparing monthly / weekly Progress Reports.
20. Final inspection of works.
21. Assisting the Team Leader / Client for verification of As-Built Drawings"; and Preparation of contract Completion Reports.
22. Assist the Team Leader / Client in identifying the possible reasons for delays and possible mitigative measures.
- More than 4 years of experience in construction field Which includes construction, Planning project, Estimation & billing quantity in High raised residential buildings, 5 star hotel Project, Institutional project., university infrastructure buildings, MES Contract work, Defense contract works. Well experience in PERT and CPM chat.
Strong background in leading all phases of concrete work, finish works & ancillary facility, MEP facilities for construction and renovation projects. Should able to direct multiple teams, Projects and locations simultaneously.
Speak and Understand Japanese Language is must.
JLPT Level N3/ N4 Japanese Language certification is must.
JLPT Level N2 is preferable.
Experience with Japanese companies is an added advantage.
Recruiter Name:Dr.C. Mathiazhagan