Satyam Venture Engineering Services (SATVEN) is established as a dedicated automotive engineering services company in 2000 with an objective to provide Automotive Engineering Services and Solutions to Global Automotive Customers. SATVEN is a pioneer in the field of Engineering Services in Automotive domain in India. It has setup one of the first Offshore Development Centre (ODC) in India for a Global Automotive customer soon after inception, and has successful track record of delivering high value added services to major OEM and Tier-1 companies around the world.
Starting in the initial years with activities like Legacy Data Migration, Change Management, 3D Modeling, Detailing, and FE Meshing, SATVEN now has proven service offerings in Product Design, 3-Dimensional Tolerance Stacks, Value Analysis and Value Engineering (VAVE), Competitive Benchmarking, Supplier Development and Supplier Quality Engineering, Digital Manufacturing, Crash & NVH Simulations and Computational Fluid Dynamics. SATVEN's domain expertise covers body, closures, interior trims, exteriors, seating systems, braking systems, occupant safety systems, chassis, steering & suspension systems, among others. SATVEN's flexible business models together with the right mix of onsite, offshore and offsite support, SATVEN maximizes the value-add to Automotive customers based on their specific needs.
With about 1600+ engineers working in various locations in India, US, Europe and Japan, SATVEN is poised to take Indian Engineering Service Industry into the league of Automotive Consulting and from providing discrete services to complete solutions.
- Domain Expert - Pedestrian Protection CAE
- Conducting Pedestrian Protection (Head, Lower leg and Upper Leg) simulations independently using LS-DYNA/ Pam-Crash; providing countermeasures for achieving performance targets and improving overall design.
- Providing technical analysis of Pedestrian Protection CAE results for achieving vehicle performance targets; Extending support in preparation of detailed technical reports/ presentations to customer.
- Ensuring compliance of projects with regulatory requirements of new and emerging markets.
- Reporting to senior leadership on progress & issues at critical project milestone.
- Reporting to customer for design & performance gateway approvals.
Experience: 8-15 Years
- Should have minimum 8 years of proven experience in Pedestrian Protection simulations.
- Well versed in Pedestrian Protection (Head, Lower leg and Upper Leg) and conversant with various regulations like GTR9, ENCAP, KNCAP, ANCAP, CNCAP, JNCAP etc.,
- Ability to provide countermeasure wherever targets are not met.
- Good technical & analytical ability in understanding the physics of Pedestrian simulations.
- Well versed with LS-DYNA / Pam-Crash, ANSA / HyperMesh & Animator / HyperView / Hypergraph.
- Knowledge of Japanese would be an added advantage, but not mandatory.
Company:Satyam-Venture Engineering Services Pvt Ltd