- Coordinate salary analysis, advise management on incentive/variable pay plans, and participate in job design and evaluation. Provide analysis of compensation as it impacts retention strategies
- Perform administrative duties to ensure the accuracy of employee records and to create reports, analyze data, and make recommendations to the team and stakeholders on key issues and next steps for special projects
- Manage and update all personnel files and implement a people management tool
- Use data to make key people decisions and recommendations
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Travelling to African countries (like Zambia, Nigeria) will be a part of the JD. All travel, accommodation etc. will be borne by the company.
- Co-ordinate with country specific HRs to implement corporate policies and take feedback
Location of Posting - Initial 6 months African countries (setup phase) (Zambia | Nigeria | Malawi)
Final Location - Dubai
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources, including experience as an HRBP or Generalist.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field required
- Masters degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- Solid understanding of employment law, organizational development, employee relations, compensation, and benefits.
- Strong ability to manage HR projects and deliver outcomes on a timely manner and with a sense of urgency
- Customer-focused. You recognize that all employees are your stakeholders and you prioritize supporting them.
- Resourceful, detail-oriented and results driven
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; must be a direct, articulate and thoughtful communicator
- Experience developing strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results.
- Demonstrated experience with HR metrics
- Business experience supporting a large, complex, and diverse organization of over 200 employees with multiple locations in Africa
- Demonstrated ability to exercise integrity and sound judgment in complex and sensitive situations
- Employment-based visa/immigration experience is a plus
Recruiter Name:Komal Srivastava