- we are looking for a .NET DEVELOPER for one of our premium client in Dubai. If you have:
- Experience between 5-8 Years
- Strong command on ASP.NETv4.5.2,SOA, Webservices, RestAPI,SQL
- Strong Communication
- Available to join immediately (Should be ready to fly to Dubai in 2-3 days)
- Ready to work on contract for 4 Months
- Ready to work in the6000-9,000 Aed PM budget
- Already holding Dubai Visa of Any of the following Type: Dependent/Sponsored/ Resident (Visa Validity should be minimum 6 months).
- As a Developer You would be responsible for:
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Expertise of working on ASP.NET
- Good understanding of OOPs concepts
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Asp.net 4.0, C# & Asp.net Framework
- Strong exposure to Asp.net skill with SQL Server .
- Good experience in MVC,
- Entity Framework,
- Understanding and experience on Angularjs
If you are interested for this opportunity and ready to work on contact position, please share your resume with us at : email@example.com.
Also please share following information with us:
1.Total Experience (In Years):
2.Experience on Asp.NETv4.5 (In Years):
3.Experience on SOA (In Years):
4.Experience on MVC (In Years):
5.Experience on RestAPI's (In Years):
6.Experience on AngularJS (In Years):
7.Experience WebServices (In Years):
9.Official Notice period
10. How soon you can join (From the date of offer)
10.If you are out of job? Why & Since When?
11.Do you have Valid Passport?
17.Are you available to give client interview(Telephonic) in a day or two
18.If are holding any kind of visa currently, if yes, please provide the details:
19.Any additional information you wants to share :