Tata Communications is a leading global provider of a new world of communications. With a leadership position in emerging markets, Tata Communications leverages its advanced solutions capabilities and domain expertise across its global and pan-India network to deliver managed solutions to multi-national enterprises, service providers and Indian consumers. The Tata Global Network includes one of the most advanced and largest submarine cable networks, a Tier-1 IP network, with connectivity to more than 200 countries across 400 PoPs, and nearly 1 million square feet of data center and collocation space worldwide. Tata CommunicationsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ depth and breadth of reach in emerging markets includes leadership in Indian enterprise data services, leadership in global international voice, and strategic investments in operators in South Africa (Neotel), Sri Lanka (Tata Communications Lanka Limited) and Nepal (United Telecom Limited). Tata Communications Limited is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and its ADRs are listed on the New York Stock Exchange. (NYSE: TCL)
- Product Development and Planning:
- Understand the currently defined SD - WAN products and suggest improvements and enhancements.
- Build key product Unique Selling Propositions to gain over competition edge and communicate to the sales team, partners and customers
- Closely work with Engineering for defining competitive SLAs and pricing.
- Build a Product Road Map and introduce new enhancements with milestones
- Drive the development of new partnerships to expand the footprint and product portfolio.
- Create business cases and financial models for SD WAN as a product
- Expertise the internal team in selling SD WAN product
- Organise the marketing campaign, participate in seminars for the product awareness
- Track market trends, pricing, and competition in Middle East region with respect to the product portfolio
- Partner with the Marketing team to develop compelling positioning, messaging and competitive differentiation for SD-WAN related product offerings.
- Travel is required as when required across the Middle East.
- Act as point of escalation to resolve product and commercial issues.
- Act as point of escalation to improve the SLA parameter as per the customer expectations
- Act as the internal and external go-to person for SD-WAN on Nokia Nuage platform.
- Responsible for the end-to-end product operations and readiness support.
- Passionate and responsible and take ownership as the end to end internal organizational readiness across product
- Develop Sales training material, product documentation and presentation.
- Maintain the updated documents to be available with the sales
- Work closely with Sales/Solutions to develop non-standard pricing and custom solutions for products across SD WAN
- Provide common process framework across product launch for minimum go to the market timeline
- Engage with stakeholders at different levels with different functions (tech, marketing, sales, leadership etc.) for product awareness.
- Take regular customer and sales feedback to further empower products
- Developing broad-based product marketing initiatives for accelerating SD-WAN product
- Candidate must have a successful background and experience of around 10-14 years in IT / Communications on SD WAN Product Development.
- Product Management experience with some or all of the following products and services SD-WAN, MPLS VPN, WAN Optimization, IP-VPN, VPN, Ethernet connectivity solutions
- Product Management, Solution Sales and/or Business Development experience
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation skills, and writing proficiency.
- Should have a good experience in product documentation on WORD, PPT and Excel.
- Ability to foster innovation and drive change
- Experience in supporting sales and pre-sales proposals and RFP/ RFIs
- Ability to educate, persuade, and influence cross-functional team on products like SD - WAN
- Sound commercial awareness and business acumen
Product Life-Cycle Support:
Recruiter Name:Mr. Shyam Anaokar