Our client is engaged in EPC, Manufacturing, Maintenance, design, engineering, project construction, fabrication, painting, testing, maintenance, activities.
- BE/B Tech Mechanical Engineer
- Minimum 10-15 years of supply chain experience in leadership position in managing procurement function of a large scale Fabrication shop handling process equipment, EPC skid packages & EPC Projects for Oil & Gas viz. Plates, Flanges, Fittings, valves, other Bulk & Tag items in a fabrication Shop.
- Should have handled procurement from international market & managed subcontract activities (in conjunction with technical stakeholders) especially for NDT, PWHT, Mechanical, Civil & other miscellaneous services.
- Should be able to carry independent TBEs, CBEs, Vendor evaluations, techno-commercial negotiations and framing up of purchase orders & sub contract agreements.
- Must be well conversant with an ERP Package & an understanding of lean practice and principles.
- Demonstrated problem resolution skills and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated success with materials cost reduction strategies, supplier selection and development
- Must be confident, out-going, self-starter and relationship builder.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Vineeja