Active in Saudi Arabia since 1966, when it first started building numerous hydraulic works in the Mecca, Jeddah and Riyadh areas, on behalf of the local Ministry of Internal Affairs and Ministry of Agriculture, and related projects in the field of civil and military construction. Subsequently, the Group's area of intervention grew to include the hospital construction field, with the building of various care facilities, among which the most ambitious is definitely the Al Hasa complex, within the Saudi Arabian National Guard Hospital Project. Since the 70s, Salini Impregilo has built 22 works only in Saudi Arabia (exceeding â‚¬ 20 million in value), including one that is currently under construction.
- Project Document Controller
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma
- Experience: Should have minimum 4 years experience in Construction Project.
Site Electrical Engineer
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Experience: Should have minimum 4 to 5 years experience in Building or Infrastructure Project with GCC experience
Electrical Site Supervisor
Qualification: Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Experience: Should have minimum 5 years experience in MEP Projects.
Email Id: email@example.com