- Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
- Meets warehouse financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Accomplishes warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- 3-4 years of previous work experience required
- Max Age ; 28 years (family will not be able to join)
- Perks :
- Lodging , Utility Bills , Insurance , Local transport to / from workplace will be provided by the company
- Food and personal expense to be borne by the individual