- Educational Qualification Required: B.Com
- Minimum Experience Required: 2-5 Years
- Excellent organization and administrative skills with attention to detail
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Assist senior accountant in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with audit and other accounting projects
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable). Enters data into computer system using defined computer programs (SAP)
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.ETC
- Gulf experience preferred.
- Good communication skill.
- Age between 20 and 25 years.(Male)
- Only Male Candidates.
As this is a junior position, the starting salary for the ideal candidate will be between BD- 175 - BD 200 depending on qualifications and experience. Gulf Experience Preferred. (Can join soon.)
KINDLY EMAIL US YOUR UPDATED CV (Word Format) ALONG WITH PP SIZE PHOTOGRAPH, PASSPORT COPIES, PROFESSIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL, CERTIFICATES, CURRENT SALARY, EXPECTED SALARY