- Minimum of 2 solid years of Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills
- Sound understanding of accounting principals.
- Working with engineering and manufacturing personnel
- Responsible for: Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actuals
Recruiter Name:Ms. Kanchan Rajak