- About us: Indian School Al Maabela (ISAM) was established in the year 2010 and is one among the leading educational institutions in Sultanate of Oman. ISAM is an English Medium co-educational school affiliated to Central Board of secondary Education (CBSE) and recognized by ministry of Education, Sultanate of Oman.
- The post holder will be responsible for Store Management, AR, AP, GL transactions recording.
- Store items ordering, receiving and issuing, recording and settling transactions day to day basis through ERP, Ensure the records are in line with audit requirements.
- Stock review - To have regular reviews of stock. Maintenance of optimum relevant stock level. Define Minimum level and maximum level.
- Ageing analysis and clearance of non-moving stock.
- Generate and convert GRNs to Account Payables, vouch the Supplier GRNs and invoices, performs supplier reconciliations and resolving GRN related issues. Prepare all payments vouchers/Receipt Vouchers as per approved PO/Contract/rule. Dealing with bank transactions, perform bank reconciliations. Documents control function, Assisting in Audit function.
- Key responsibilities include:
- The Junior Accountant responsible for ISAM school Store Management and Prepares account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- The Junior Accountant is responsible for Store Management, Accounts Payable/Receivable vouchers. Maintenance of Records of Store and Accounts for Audit.
- This role will work closely with the school store and office to ensure timely distribution of store items, payments to suppliers, receipts from parents and support for timely closing of books of accounts of Indian School Al Maabela.
- Experience in Accounts and Store, Expert in Microsoft Office; Knowledge of ERP system.
- Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, Math Skills,
- Must possess excellent communication skills in English and Hindi.
- 3+ years experience
- Interested candidate may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ISAMs mission is to inculcate all round development in our children by providing them with enough knowledge, guidance &support, value education and heritage in order to contribute towards building a peaceful society. The school always caters to the need of Indian Community students in Sultanate of Oman.
We are looking for dedicated Junior Accountant to join our team from August 2018.