3F Industries Limited (formerly Foods Fats & Fertilizers Ltd) is an Indian MNC which enjoys over 50 years of commendable reputation producing a range of products through its various facilities in India and overseas.
We have operations in overseas markets like Singapore, the Middle-East, Vietnam and West African countries. We have more than 5000 employees and a customer base that includes some of the world's most renowned companies.
Our portfolio includes Bakery Fats, Fats for Frozen Desserts, Fatty Acids, Deoiled Cakes, Glycerine, Margarine, Refined Oils, Soap Noodles & Toilet Soaps, Specialty Fats & Confectionery Fats, Stearic Acid, Waxes, etc. We are also engaged in Power Generation, International Trading in Commodities and R&D.
- To analyze sales and inventory levels for estimating the gap
- To research for profitable vendors, identify, develop vendors and maintain partnerships
- To communicate the specifications and expectations clearly
- To negotiate for best contracts, ensure execution and monitor the effectiveness of the contracts
- To monitor business trends that may impact the supply or demand of product for quality and timely delivery
- To develop strategies for sourcing, storing, distributing and maintaining stock levels
- To plan and maintain budget
- To manage procurement process from the beginning to the end of the procurement cycle
- To develop and track performance metrics
- To follow trends and anticipate events through data analysis and develop control strategies
- To prepare for risk management of supply contracts / agreements
- The candidate should have experience in commodity trading and should have exposure to African markets and willingness to relocate to Ghana.
Recruiter Name:Bhushan Penumaka
Company:3F Industries Limited