Inmagine Group is a leading global creative ecosystem powered by design, technological innovation, and entrepreneurship.
Our 18-year track record in stock content is built on strong value proposition, community focus and unique insights into the most exciting and dynamic sector of our times: the creative industry.
Spanning 44 offices worldwide with over 250 employees and a content portfolio of over 100 million unique files, the Inmagine Group is driven daily by our mission to build a better creative ecosystem for tomorrow.
- Proactively produce clean, efficient photo editing, design and other various features based on specifications.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML 5/ CSS 3 practices as well as WebGL and canvas.
- Involve in implementing machine learning and AI based photo editing features.
- Work with various server-side programming languages for supporting the workings of the client-side web apps.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Fix and improve existing software.
- Test and deploy programs and systems.
- Possesses at least a Bachelor Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Studies or equivalent.
- Proficient in:-
- Experience in TypeScript will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Node.js and NPM package ecosystem, NoSQL, WebSocket, will be an added advantage.
- Focuses on performance, best practices and responsive applications.
Recruiter Name:Sam Chang
Company:Inmagine Innovation Sdn Bhd
Address:Level 3, Kelana Parkview Tower, No 1, Jalan SS6/2, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia 47301