- JOB TITLE: Assistant Meat Manager
- To work closely with the sales team to develop and execute a strategy to drive round business for all products in category
- Assist to develop the overall business plan for the total Category and set the budget sub-category wise for the year ahead.
- Assist to develop channel wise strategies to achieve the channel wise objective set in the beginning of the fiscal year.
- Liaise with the Food Service sales managers of different channels of operations and work very closely with them to arrive at the right product forecast
- Liaise with the Food Service customers for regular order generation and monitor sales by identifying market demand.
- Visit Key customers of and interact/ provide professional consultation on Category and see the possibilities of introducing new range of products which would provide additional/incremental business to the company
- Study the market price very carefully (both retail and Food service) and suggest to fix the right price on respective category to enhance the market share of company by keeping the right balance on the Gross margin stipulated by the company.
- Assist to Set the right product forecast and order the stocks (in coordination with Demand Planning and Finance) on the basis of right forecast to avoid over stocks and under stocks to avoid near expiry and expired products
- Do read the stock situation of the respective category daily and follow up with the sales team to sell the product out to the market well in advance before even product moves towards close to near expiry
- Supervisor the logistic and solve operational trouble shooting.
- Do the frequent quality inspection of the responsible category.
- Develop good relation with suppliers and always negotiate for better prices and fresh product to be very competitive in the market.
- Contact the Key clients with the support of Sales team and set business objectives for the year with clear action plan. Collect and conduct factual information and analysis that further improves the account planning process
- Conduct quarterly reviews with the Key clients and discuss the business development opportunities and update them where we stand Vs the budget and propose next action plan to further enhance the sales.
- Write business development agreements with Key clients in Food Service if required and develop the business with these clients with clear action plan and regular follow ups
- Develop monthly sales report narrating the sales, gross margin with good insight in to channel wise business of respective category. Also a good insight in to the sku wise performance of the various skus with in the category
- Utilizes the data available or organize the data of the total market size of the categories we deal with and put the aggressive and realistic market share figures to be achieved
- Liaise with the logistics to put right standard of logistics standard in terms of time, cleanliness of the truck, maintaining the freshness of the product while making the deliveries to the customer
- Work on other projects given by the companyWork Contacts
- A minimum of two years in handling category
- Educational Qualifications:
- Preference to Graduate in Business Management or related field
- Competencies and Skills:
- Full understanding of the English language
- Communication Skills /Interpersonal Skills / Time Management Skills / Computer Skills (SAP knowledge preferable) / Negotiation skills
- Ability to motivate and work with many people from a wide variety of functions
- Proficient Organizational and Planning skills
- Proficient category knowledge
- Performance Management Skills
- Sales techniques and tools
JOB LOCATION: Doha, Qatar
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Contact Person : Ms. Nadia Kazi
Any queries please contact on : +91-22-66280809 Extn:209
All interested candidates please mail your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org