- We Have openings in Nairobi,Kenya ( Covering East and West Africa from Kenya ) and Khartoum, Sudan (Covering North Africa from Sudan) as a "Assistant Sales Manager" .
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the Dealers / Retailers for Techno Products
- Focusing on growing and developing dealers chain in East and West African territory for Techno PP-R/ HDPE pipes and fittings
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the clients business areas, their deliverables and needs
- Develop Key Account Strategy for East and West African Region for Techno Products
- Develop the annual budget and annual operating plans for the region in accordance with the Sales Director
- Analyze the performance of the portfolio within the East and West African Region and prepare plans to counter challenges to the brand
- Maintain up to date information on the account's product and market development plans, in order to be able to seize potential opportunities
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate customer.
- Visits customers and participating in various trade exhibitions.
- Makes reports of visits and sales.
- Responsible for the optimal availability of products and their volume and market share growth and products.
- Meets or exceeds sales targets within agreed budgets, timescales and resource (Sales volume, Market share, Sales Growth, Market expenses)
- Submits weekly & monthly to direct manager as per country reporting system
- Develops, implements, and monitors key account plans
- Previous selling experience in Building Material / PPR items / PVC / HDPE
- Dealers and retailers management
- Good Knowledge of PPR items / Plastic Material / building material
- Able to Propose Sales Strategy and implement it
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
- Good Knowledge of INCO Terms
- Project Site visits / Consultant Visits
- Fluent in English, MS Office , Working knowledge of CRM
Purpose The Assistant Sales Manager is responsible for establishing and managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and increase sales growth of Techno Products portfolio within East and West African Region in line with company strategies.Candidates must have experience of selling building products in Kenya,Sudan or any other African Country
Key Responsibilities -
Subject/Job Id : Asst.Sales Manager - Building products,Pipe fittings - Africa - (Job Id:3104)
How to Apply?
Email your resume with Subject Line: Asst.Sales Manager - Building products,Pipe fittings - Africa - (Job Id:3104) to : firstname.lastname@example.org and then call Neeraja-9999914723