Envisioning, Planning and finally Creating. Thats what we do at Shapoorji Pallonji &amp; Co. Ltd. Our Vision and Rock Solid Experience has made us today, not only in India but also Internationally one of the foremost Indian Construction companies. We build a brand that endures. The first Indian Construction Company to possess ISO 9001:2000 certification with International Ops. in Middle East, Gayana, and Afghanistan
Change order Management & Dispute Resolution via Conciliation, Arbitration Process.
- Reviewing and Evaluating claims in respect of contractual obligations
- To handle all correspondence on all contractual aspects like liquidated damages, warranty, insurance, risk and cost issues
- Post award contract administration critical notifications forming basis of delay and cost claims
- Monitoring, Managing and Reporting all commercial aspects of allocated projects, flagging issues and proposing mitigation actions at earliest
- Interactions with Projects, Legal, Finance & Accounts, Taxation team
- Drafting/ formulation of contracts and agreements: MoU, Work Orders, Letter of Intent, Confidentiality, NDA etc.
- Negotiation of contractual claims, evaluation of subcontractors claims, conflict management,
- Sub-contract administration
- Delay impact analysis, Application/ Waiver of Liquidated Damages, Extension of Time and closure of Contract
- Supporting in case of legal cases through documentation
Strong understanding of the concepts & subject.
Excellent in negotiation, drafting and communication
Ability to interpret & disseminate legal terminologies
Proven ability to raise claims and have them settled.
Graduate in Mechanical / Civil Engineering with prior experience of working in a power plant construction company / material handling plant construction company.
Email : email@example.com