- *An electrical foreman supervises work with men allocated him for Lights, Small Power, transformers, LV panel, Earthing, Fire alarm, detection, BMS & other ELV systems.
*Foreman is responsible for providing on-site direction and leadership for worker
- *Compliing all HSE Standards of the Company
*Providing Tool Box Talks/ required trainings to members
*Ensuring provision of adequate PPEs to all members
*Safe Systems of work follow up with workers.
*Work Arrangement, planning & organizing.
- Electrical Supervisor
- *Plan and schedule projects, estimate time and materials, supervise subordinates, maintain records and files and prepare reports.
*Plan and supervise the work of electricians.
*Plan and estimate electrical jobs.
- * With conceptualization skills to visualize finished drawings and assigned projects.
* Ability to generate complete discipline drawings with Engineer's supervision.
* Able to operate manual and computer aided drawing software.Gulf experianced
- Email Address: Hiringstudios11@gmail.com