- Position: Equipment & Vehicle Maintenance Supervisor
Location -Palouch - South Sudan
- Oil & Gas Sector
- Salary: USD 1000 - 1200 PM
- Return Air Ticket + Visa + Food + Shared Accommodation + 1 month paid leave in every 6 months*
- JOB PURPOSE
Organizing and executing activities for Periodic Inspection, services, and maintenance in order to provide effective and efficient services to meet the needs of the company, for its ongoing EPC projects and to meet the departmental sourcing needs.
- JOB DESCRIPTION
a) Meets maintenance operational standards by contributing maintenance information to strategic plans and reviews.
b) Develops and maintains a preventative maintenance schedule program for applicable equipment and machinery.
c) Prepares work schedules, assigns work and oversees the work.
d) Monitor and evaluate the day-to-day operating efficiency of the work unit.
e) Support and maintain a periodic maintenance program.
f) Experience with troubleshooting mechanical and electronic systems.
- g) Experience with repair techniques on complex electronic circuits and mechanical system
h) Working knowledge of electro-mechanical systems.
i) Supervising and evaluating the work of employees and monitor program effectiveness.
j) Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to individuals and groups.
k) Knowledge to read the catalog and shop drawings of equipments and machineries.
l) Supervises the activities and performance of Heavy Equipment Mechanics, Heavy Equipment Mechanic Helpers and Laborers.
- m) Oversees the servicing, repairing and maintenance of a variety of automotive equipment such as piling machines, excavator, low bed trailer, prime movers, welding machines, crane, hydra, fork lift etc..,
n) Supervises and assists in the repair, service and modification of heavy duty equipment of a specialized nature. Makes inspections of work performed, and road tests equipment to determine the further usability or repair needs of vehicles, as a review of the work performed by the mechanics.
- WORKING CONDITIONS
Suitable to requirement, the noise level in the work environment is occasionally noisy. Work is frequently performed inside and occasionally around hazardous machinery. The employee is occasionally exposed to high temperature, fumes, and toxic or caustic chemicals.
Please send the below synopsis on all the CVs:
1 Contact No. :
2 Current & Expected CTC in USD/INR :
3 Notice Period :
4 Total Experience :
5 Experience in Oil & Gas Industry :
6 Highest Qualification :
7 Current Company :
8 Current Designation :
9 Current Location :
10 ECNR Passport : Yes / No
11 Willing to relocate to Sudan / South Sudan : Yes / No
12 Health Status :
1. ECNR PASSPORT IS MUST FOR ALL CANDIDATES. AGE LIMIT : 40 YEARS. PASSPORT SHOULD BE VALID FOR ATLEAST 12 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF ARRIVAL.
2. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CANDIDATE SHOULD BE READY TO JOIN US WITHIN 15 DAYS. HE ALSO NEEDS TO TRAVEL WITH HIS ORIGINAL EDUCATION CERTIFICATES TO GET THE SUDAN / SOUTH SUDAN RESIDENT VISA.
3. CANDIDATE CAN BE PLACED AT SUDAN OR SOUTH SUDAN.
4. BEFORE SENDING THE CVs, PLEASE COLLECT THE WRITTEN CONSENT FROM THE CANDIDATE ABOUT HIS & HIS FAMILY'S AGREEMENT UPON WORKING IN SUDAN / SOUTH SUDAN
- Email Address: email@example.com