- Minimum 5 years of Experience in the relevant field.
- Education: Diploma in Instrumentation and Control, or its equivalent.
- Candidates must have the knowledge in reading, writing and speaking English.
- Job responsibilities involve working with intricately designed instruments that measure the change in the industrial Environment.
- Inspects, tests, adjusts and repairs Electric, Electronic, Mechanical and Pneumatic Instruments and Systems used to indicate, record and Control generating operations in Conventional or Nuclear Power Electric Generating Plants, Inspects meters, indicators and gauges to detect abnormal fluctuations.
- The Instrumentation Technician is responsible for anything that happens to an instrument. Sometimes they are required to work with Laboratory equipment that measures the changes that occur in a test instrument when the humidity, pressure, temperature, stress, vibration and altitude changes.
- Technicians are also responsible for designing equipment based on certain requirements or getting Engineers to create a device according to the designs that he has made and make sure that it works.
- The first set is the electro-pneumatic and pneumatic equipment. These devices include flow and temperature transmitters and devices that are started using diaphragms, bellows or pressure springs.
- The second kind of devices that they have to deal with is hydraulic instrumentation and this includes hydraulic valve operators, hydraulic valves and electro-hydraulic instruments.
- The third kind of instruments is electronic and electrical equipment. These include computers, recorders, transducers and telemetering devices. Some of this equipment needs special training to operate while others use a general principle that has been covered in your course.
- Good communication skill.
- Only for male
- Age between 25 and 35 years.(Male)
- Good Health.
( IF INTERESTED FOR BELOW SALARY SHOULD APPLY)
Salary- BHD 180.000 to BHD 220.000 (+OT)+Accommodation +Transport
KINDLY EMAIL US YOUR UPDATED CV (Word format) ALONG WITH PP SIZE PHOTOGRAPH, PASSPORT COPIES, PROFESSIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL, CERTIFICATES, CURRENT SALARY