TabSquare provides AI-powered "in-restaurant" technology solutions that leverage rich consumer data and deep learning algorithms to provide an engaging dining experience for restaurants' patrons and helps to double restaurants' profitability. Our solutions currently collect over 25 million customer interaction data points on a monthly basis, which combined with detailed restaurant operations and menu data, powers the TabSquare's AI Engine. Our unique data-driven approach to restaurant management and customer engagement has helped our partner restaurants drive higher average checks, run more efficient operations and provide a better customer experience. TabSquare fills the gap in the "in-restaurant" technology space, which contributes to the largest chunk of restaurants' revenues. We've processed over 5 Million orders with a GMV more than SGD $150 Million annually
- We are looking for a hardworking, sincere and passionate individual to join an exciting growth oriented role. The job holder will use their analytical and technical expertise in IOS development and support.
- Develop applications on iOS platform for various devices.
- Quickly build new & innovative features.
- Maintain high level of performance quality and bug free use experience.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, & implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Support existing client implementations
- Work on existing product implementations to address queries and questions
- Resolve bugs and issues raised by client teams
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, and emerging technologies.
- Experience in testing methods and app release processes.
- Understanding of XML/JSON.
- Creating Custom Components.
- Experience in Integration with native API like camera, GPS, address book, mapkit, etc.
- Experience in design and developing application using Core data and Sqllite or similar SQL based DBs
- Strong knowledge of memory management, multi-threading, ARC in objective C
- Experience and developing rich UI and custom gestures
- Experience in designing user interface using storyboard/xib
- Experience with application communicating w/ server via web services (SOAP and REST)
- Experience in design and developing iPhone, iPad, and universal (iPhone+iPad) application
- Good understanding of iOS fundamentals - end to end app development
- Have proven experience on a published iOS app
Experience in developing mobile applications for iOS and any exposure to Objective C or XCode is highly desirable as well. Additionally, experience with Agile or XP methodologies or related iterative development processes will be necessary to hit the ground running and make an immediate impact.
Skills / Qualifications
Company:Tabsquare Pte Ltd