Nauvata Engineering is a leading Engineering & Project Management company, providing world class Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management services to oil and gas companies worldwide
- Job Description
Responsible for the operation & administration of the organization's networks, servers, communication services & physical security systems. Should have experience in designing, implementing, installing, troubleshooting & maintaining IT infrastructure.
1) Must have hands on system admin experience with Microsoft Windows 2008/2012/2016 servers.
2) ADS, DNS, DHCP, WSUS and Group Policy installations and configurations
3) Good experience on writing knowledge base documents, including data standards, procedures and definitions for daily operations.
3) Working knowledge of Backup Solutions, Storage Solutions and remote connectivity exposure.
4)Configuration and maintenance of Routers, Switches and Firewall.
5) Provide on call support during the off hours.
6) Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
7) Willingness and knowledge in Desktop and Laptop.
8) Knowledge in fixing issues related printer, email clients and other user related issues.
9) Coordinating with ISP for Maximum up time of Branch connectivity
10)Marinating of Templates like Change Request, Change Control, Incident, Problem, Backup and Remote access
11)Handling all kinds of troubleshooting.
12) Network printers and Print servers installations and maintenance
13) Coordinate with vendor
- 8+ years experience
Company:Nauvata Engineering Pvt. Ltd