- Responsible for performing MEP foreman duties in planning, designing, and construction and maintenance of buildings and infrastructure projects
- Document Controller
- Responsible for controlling the numbering, filing, sorting and retrieval of electronically stored or hard copy documentation produced by technical teams, projects or departments in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
- Quantity Surveyor
- In this job you will be in charge of managing all costs related to civil engineering and building projects from the first calculations to the final numbers.
Quantity surveyors are tasked with reducing the overall cost of a project
- Civil Foreman
- The foreman ensures that the crew complies with site rules and regulations while monitoring their work quality.
- Civil Draftsman
- Draftsman plans and details drawings for structures, installations, and construction projects
- 4+ years experience
- GCC Experience (Mandatory)
Recruiter Name:Mr. Murali