As the independent European leader in multi-technical services in the areas of energy and communications, it supports its customers to design, build, operate and maintain energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly facilities.With more than 46,500 employees and a strong local presence, it achieved in 2017 consolidated revenues of â‚¬6.1 billion and consolidated EBITA of â‚¬388 million. Mechanical and Electrical Services (37% of consolidated production for the financial year ended December 31, 2017), which encompass electrical, mechanical and HVAC engineering services. Information & Communications Technology Services (20% of consolidated production for the financial year ended December 31, 2017), which covers the installation, upgrade and management of voice, data and image communications systems Technical Facility Management (30% of consolidated production for the financial year ended December 31, 2017), which covers the technical management of facilities and related services Transmission & Distribution (13% of consolidated production for the financial year ended December 31, 2017) Smart city (33% of consolidated production for the financial year ended December 31, 2017), including the "smart" layout of cities, particularly for communications infrastructure, mobility, group equipment and safety
- DCS Commissioning Specialist / Console Operator
- Qualification: Technical Diploma or 5 years additional experience or equivalent.
- Experience: A minimum of 7 years of experience in operating and Commissioning of the field of Refinery. (at least 3-5 yrs in Refinery on required Units). Specific Process Units experience relevant to the project (CDU / KHU / NHTU / ARDS / HOC / SGU ).Knowledge of refinery operating process; Downstream Oil & Gas Industry; Pre-Commissioning; Commissioning; Start Up
Participate to the witnessing of the Control room
Participate to the review of the OTS
Relieving the head operator and rotation in all positions to maintain skills whenqualified
To control continuous operation of the units under his care
To execute appropriate processes needed for start, operation and interruption of an installation / equipment or a production unit, in compliance with procedures and instructions
To ensure implementation of operation procedures and safety and environment rules
Commissioning Specialist / Shift Supervisor
- Qualification: Technical Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Chemical
- Experience: Should have minimum 10 years of experience in crude oil refinery.Should have good level Computer literacy and proficient in Microsoft Office.
Should have proven experience in one or more aspects of the following:
OFFSITES - IRT Lines; SHU Utility Area; Local Ship Pumps; Marine Shipping Pumps; Transfer Pumps; SHUIABA Harbour and Oil Pier.
UTILITIES - Fuel Gas System; DHT Flare; HCR Flare; Under Ground System; Steam System; Cooling Water System; Nitrogen / Air System; Water System; Flare System; Fire Water System; Waste Water Treatment (WWT); Eocene Topping Unit related; De-Isopentanizer (DIP); De-Isobutanizer (DIB); and IC5 Merox.
PROCESS UNITS - Crude Unit; Vaccum Rerun Unit (VRU); Atm. Res Desul Unit; Heavy Oil Cooling; Sulphur Recovery Unit; Amine Regeneration Unit; Sour Water Stripper Unit; Hydrocracker Unit; Hydrogen Unit; HPU Feed Gac Comp & Treatiing; Hydrogen Recovery Unit; Hydrogen Compression; Saturated Gas Plant; Diesel Hydrotretaer Unit; Kerosene Hydrotreater Unit; Diesel Hydrotreater Unit; Naphta Hydrotreater Unit; Cont Catalytic Reformer (CCR); and Acid Gas Flare.
- Training Specialist
- Qualification: Technical Diploma in chemical or process engineering or 5 years' additional experience or equivalent.
- Experience: At least 5 years' experience in a similar position. Experience with various training methods, including on-the-job coaching, mentor-ship programs.Good people management, outstanding communication skills and interpersonal skills.Knowledge of refinery operating process, power point presentations; previous exposure to commissioning and start up
Assess training needs for new and existing employees.
Contribute to the development of a training program as per the following steps
Familiarization training (classroom)
Unit specific training (classroom)
Identify internal and external training programs to address competency gaps
Liaise with subject matter experts regarding instructional design.
Map out training plans for individual employees.
Present training programs using recognized training techniques and tools.
Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, on-the-job coaching.
Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness
Track and report on training outcomes.
Provide feedback to program participants and management.
Evaluate and make recommendations on training material and methodology
Maintain employee training records.
Procedure Development Specialist
- Qualification: Technical Diploma in Chemical or Process engineering or 5 years' additional experience or equivalent.
- Experience: At least 5 years' experience in a similar position. Experience with various training methods, including on-the-job coaching, mentor-ship programs Knowledge of refinery operating process, power point presentations; previous exposure to commissioning and start up; Ability to Explain Concepts Clear.
Specialized in technical writing for Oil and Gas industries including O&M Manuals, SOPs, Blind Lists, emergency and shut down procedures
Develops a thorough understanding of the audience and the documentation required by meeting with colleagues, and working with managers to discuss technical problems
Researches and builds knowledge about services, technology, or concepts to be documented
Determines the clearest and most logical way to present information and instructions for greatest reader comprehension and writes and edits technical information accordingly
Prepares or commissions graphics and illustrations to elaborate on or complement technical writing
Meets with experts in order to ensure that specialized topics are appropriately addressed and discussed
Revises, edits, updates instructions and technical information as necessary
Creates, adapts, and follows project schedules and deadlines
Remains up-to-date on technological and product developments as well as universal specifications relevant to his or her industry
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org