- Focuses on continuous operations, incident, and change and problem management of the supported configuration items. The main goal is to minimize the amount of unplanned downtime in the customers production environment while maintaining highest level of security compliance and achieving a high level of customer satisfaction.
Key tasks are:
- Build strong working relationship with Team Technology Lead, Account Support Team representative and Capability support and technology teams
- Good awareness of the customers business and in-depth knowledge of the customers environments and support processes
- Complying with the ITIL standards by observing the Incident Management lifecycle processes.
- Be proactive to anticipate issues or situations which impact service availability and critical response time, and take necessary mitigation steps escalating to managements attention, where appropriate.
- Support and assist the Team Technology Lead for documentation libraries for the area of your expertise.
- Ensuring compliance with internal documentation standards; also accountable for updating the documentation
- Must be able to prepare technical documentation upon request
- CCNP certification is a must and CCIE is preferred.
- 5 yearts experience with at least 3 years in IT Operations and 2 years in LAN/WAN equipment (Cisco, H3C or similar)
- Knowledge of HP OPENVIEW, Network Node Manager, and HP OVO monitoring as well as Wireless technologies (Cisco, HP or Aruba).
- Good knowledge of Load Balancing (F5 or Cisco)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of 24x7 mission critical enterprise computing environments and the impact of service disruption on a company's bottom line
Ong Seng Sze