This Level 3 position requires the candidates to have expertise of trouble shooting and problem solving in large scale NOC with various state-of-art technology. The ideal candidate should have strong technical skills, capable of leading a team of L2 and L1 Engineers to provide world-class services to the client.
Key tasks are:
- Build strong working relationship with Team Technology Lead, Account Support Team representative and Capability support and technology teams
- Good awareness of the customers business and in-depth knowledge of the customers environments and support processes
- Complying with the ITIL standards by observing the Incident Management lifecycle processes.
- Be proactive to anticipate issues or situations which impact service availability and critical response time, and take necessary mitigation steps escalating to managements attention, where appropriate.
- Support and assist the Team Technology Lead for documentation libraries for the area of your expertise.
- Ensuring compliance with internal documentation standards; also accountable for updating the documentation
- Must be able to prepare technical documentation upon request
- Expert knowledge of Load Balancing (F5 or Cisco) and Firewall devices (Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Fortinet, Palo Alto).
- CCNP certification is a must and CCIE is preferred.
- 7 years experience with at least 3 years in large scale IT Operations and 2 years in LAN/WAN equipments (Cisco, H3C or similar)
- Knowledge of HP OPENVIEW, Network Node Manager, and HP OVO monitoring as well as Wireless technologies (Cisco, HP or Aruba).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of 24x7 mission critical enterprise computing environments and the impact of service disruption on a company's bottom line