- University degree or certificate from an accredited vocational training institute preferred
- Working knowledge of Vocational Qualification framework, Occupational Standards and Qualification Packs.
- Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) strongly preferred
- Excellent facilitation skills with demonstrated experience facilitating in a range of contexts and topics, especially in Construction, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Hospitality, Media and Garment Making
- 20+ years of experience in relevant job role including CORE project management
- Experience and expertise in a designing and implementing wide-range of methods and approaches to vocational skills development and capacity building
- Proven experience successfully managing large scale, complex projects
- Background in business skills, planning, management, budgeting and analysis
- Supervisory experience required
- Previous experience as a subject matter expert with an NGO an added advantage
Looking for Project Manager for a reputed Skill Development company at Lagos, Nigeria.
The Project Manager will serve as both the Project Manager and Subject Matter Expert (SME) on vocational training. The Project Manager will provide technical leadership, and oversee all aspects of the project, including training and capacity building activities for all Master Trainers and Trainers, with a focus on Train the Trainer and achieving high quality Vocational skills learning
Qualifications / knowledge and Experience: