The US-Bangla Airlines Ltd. (USBA), the premium leading private airlines in Bangladesh is currently operating the highest number of flight in domestic routes and also operating different international destinations (Kathmandu, Muscat, Kolkata, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Bangkok and very soon will start flight to China & Doha).
Currently US-Bangla Airlines operating Dash-8, Q400 aircraft and Boeing 737- 800 and also the company is planning to procure wide body aircraft.
- Design, implement and evaluate appropriate configuration and additional pricing strategies.
- Develop corporate Pricing strategy for US-Bangla Airlines.
- Implement new Pricing for products according to customers demand evolution and competitors changes.
- Develop and continuously improve understanding of demand and its response to price and competition both on a macro and a micro level and develop fare ranges accordingly.
- Recommend optimal pricing strategy from a business and consumer perspective
- Define point of sales (POS) and channel tactics to take advantage of the highest net yields.
- Ensure quality and efficiency of all processes and activities related to Distribution of waive pricing data into ZENITH software.
- Advise pricing teams with guidelines and methodologies to support the activity of Pricing Analysts and Distribution Analysts.
- Contribute to systems and process developments; improve organization setup, plan projects and major technical roll outs.
- Develop innovative and efficient solutions for Distribution of pricing elements in ZENITH.
- Implement Distribution of global pricing elements in ZENITH.
- Education, Experience & Skills:
- Holder of Bachelors degree in Management, Accounting, Finance & Economics.
- At least 05 years experience in Pricing and Revenue Management in any airlines in the similar position.
- Professional training - a). Advanced level course on Fare & ticketing from any recognized institute or IATA b). Advanced level course on Strategic Revenue Management from any international airline
- Thorough knowledge on GDS booking & price
- Through Knowledge on MITA, ICH, SPA, BSP, IET, Interlining & code share related issues, calculating DOC, CASK, ASK, RPK & Yield.
- Should have strong management skills.
- Good track of performance record.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information and ability to work under pressure.
Salary: Tax free salary (negotiable). Benefits: Company will provide accommodation, Transport for duty purpose etc.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Subhajit Ganguly