- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration from a reputable University
- Minimum 6 years in Ship Chandelling and Logistics.
- Ship Chandelling; Sales & Negotiations; Logistics
- Monitors records of sales revenues, profit & loss.
- Ensures day to day smooth operations of various processes that contribute to the sales revenues, profit and services.
- Prepares & monitor annual budget.
- Ensures that the fleets and other equipment used in operations have the ability to provide good services for client at an acceptable standard.
- Ensures that the day to day operations and the work flow of the delivery Team is effective and any obstacles to the process are cleared
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Plan the logistics, warehouse and transportation activities and work flow and make sure that stuff delivered to customers on time and in good conditions.
- Keep Track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Coordinates with suppliers quality assurance personnel to ensure that the goods meet the required standard to generate positive feedback from clients.
- Interact with the ship supply staff, prepare reports on the current condition of logistics, and decide on the next course of action.
- Submit weekly progress reports & ensure data is accurate.
- Monitor and ensure the data is accurately entered and managed within the ERP system.
- Build long-term relationships with new & existing customers.
- Developing a business development strategy focused on ship chandelling business diversification, financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify customer needs.
- Promote the companys products/services addressing or predicting clients objectives.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings with prospective clients.
- Providing management with feedback as required.
- Identifying and mapping business strength and customer needs.
- Reporting on success and areas needing improvement.
- Maximizing the output of the various support services such as, IT, finance and Admin/HR.
- Ensure that standard procedures are followed when third parties are hired/subcontracted.
- Ensure that the necessary administrative and legal formalities are followed and completed.
- The manager ensures that the third party properly executes the agreed terms and conditions.
- Introduce other marine needs the increase sales profit and develop more suppliers.
- Ensure quality objectives of the department and its proper implementation.
- Awareness of significant aspects, hazards, risks and safety/environmental management programs.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Strong leadership talent, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Having strong communication skills to manage the internal and external stakeholder expectations
- MS Office and ERP knowledge is a must
- Gulf Experience preferred
- Only for Male
- Can Join Immediately
(IF INTERESTED CANDIDATE FOR BELOW SALARY SHOULD APPLY)
Salary- QR - 7000- QR - 8500 +Accommodation +Transport
NOTE: ITS NOT A FREE RECRUITMENT
KINDLY EMAIL US YOUR UPDATED CV (Word format) ALONG WITH PP SIZE PHOTOGRAPH, PASSPORT COPIES, PROFESSIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL, CERTIFICATES, CURRENT SALARY