iSpatial Techno Solutions (IST)" is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about IT Technology.
Established in the year 2009, we, IST are an ISO 9001:2015 certified organization, which is engaged in Providing solutions and services in the field of Information Technology Including Software Products development, Web Applications, Mobile Apps, E-Governance, Enterprise GIS Systems, ERP Products
Our experience, knowledge, and advanced technology is highly valued by our diverse customer base and far surpasses our competition. We are focused on providing our customers with an optimal level of service and offerings specifically tailored to their specifications.
We recognize that the success of our company is made possible by our talented and dedicated employees. Our goal is to remain the industry's best company to work for by continuing to grow and support our valued team.
- iSpatialtec is looking for a Sr. GIS Application Develope r responsible for developing Desktop and Web GIS Applications.
Years of Experience: 5 to 9 years of experience in GIS applications development.
- Provide advanced mapping and data analysis on spatial and tabular data to produce reports, charts, and presentations requested by management and the end user.
- Use proprietary software to perform GIS and imaging enhancement, display, and analytical functions to obtain, organize, and present information relevant to the exploitation of remotely sensed and imaged data obtained from deep ocean systems.
- Assist in the processing of raw data to include environment data, land cover data, and oceanographic data for the integration into a geo database for department usage.
- Design and create moderately complex special products including charts, imagery, and statistics using specialized software to produce understandable charts and technical data.
- Design and create special map and digital products as assigned using predefined procedures, knowledge of GIS data and required GIS skills.
- Assist in the development and implementation of tools and GIS Projects for accessing and analyzing GIS data that aids in end user information consumption.
- Gather, analyze, and integrate spatial data from staff and end user to determine how best the information can be displayed using GIS skills.
- Enter new chart data through the use of scanner or direct input of coordinate information using principles of cartography including coordinate systems, longitude, latitude, elevation, contours, and map scales.
- Conduct appropriate geographic processing for integration and use of a variety of charts from a variety of sources with techniques including geo referencing and reprojection.
- Schedules can be demanding throughout the year and work outside normal working hours from time to time should be anticipated.
- Performing requirement analysis, design, development, testing, and maintenance of GIS applications.
- Analyzes and document software requirements, prepares design specifications, develop software, create and implement test plans, test cases and software installation/configuration.
Location: Hyderabad, India & Abu Dhabi, UAE
Roles and Responsibilities :
Programming Skills: C#.NET, VB.NET & ASP.NET
GIS Programming Skills: ArcGIS Server Java Script API, Arc Objects, Arc GIS desktop, ArcGIS Pro
Databases: Sql Server, Oracle
GIS Applications: ArcGIS Desktop (ArcMap), ArcSDE, ESRI ArcGIS Server
Added Advantage: Knowledge about CAD/GIS data formats and applications
Basic Qualifications: Diploma/ BE/ BTech / Bsc in Computer Science, or related field.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Mohan Krishna V