- Oversee the Companys accounting practices, including accounting departments, preparing budgets, financial reports, tax (specially for upcoming vat implementation in the Kingdom).
Directs financial strategy, planning and financial forecast.
Supervises investment and raising of funds for the business.
Ensure that all preventive controls are properly in place.
Ensure that timely financial reporting are being done to keep the management informed regarding the financial performance of the business.
Seeks improvement in Companys financial and operational processes.
- 1. CPA, CA designation is a must.
2. Minimum of 5 years work experience as accounting manager or equivalent is a must.
3. Master degree, Finance or Business is an advantage but not required.
4. Experience in restaurant business is an advantage but not required.
5. Has good communication skills.
6. Possess a strong analytical skills.
7. Strong background in IFRS and IAS.
8. Strong background in accounting computer application like Peachtree, Tally, Quickbooks and any sophisticated ERP software application.
9. Knowledgeable in cost accounting, budgeting, financial reporting and preventive controls.
10. Possesses can do attitude.
11. Can work under pressure.
12. Willing to work overtime if necessary.
Recruiter Name:Heena Sippy