- Research the market, identify the potential leads.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners: discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Generate meetings with prospective clients, create interest.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contracts requirements with business operations.
- Protect companys value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhance company reputation by exploring new opportunities to add value.
- Target driven, very committed and dedicated.
- Good listener with strong convincing and negotiation skills.
- Able to develop strong business relationship with clients.
- Very enthusiastic, presentable, self motivated with a positive attitude.
- Have strong communication, problem solving and interpersonal skill.
- Closing Sales /Orders.
- Maintain personal network in the local market.
- Knowledge about recruitment process.
- Fluency in Local Language is an added advantage.
- Residing in Mauritius
- Experience of working in Mauritius
- Working as a Business Development Executive / Manager in a reputed company for minimum 10-15 years in GCC region.
Urgently required for a recruitment company involved in Operation & Maintenance, Construction in Mauritius