- Open Positions :
1. Catalyst Engineer
- B.E Mechanical or Diploma with a minimum working experience of 5 Years of Experience in catalyst handling jobs including vacuum unloading, sock loading, dense loading and multi dense loading during Turnarounds & Shutdown for Oil & Gas Sector. Must be able to fabricate procedures for catalyst unloading and loading.
- 2. Mechanical Execution Engineer
- Should have a minimum 5 Years of Experience in Execution of Turnaround & Shutdown with B.E Mechanical Degree.
- 3. Mechanical Project Engineer
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum of five (5) years experience with the following duties & responsibilities.
Execution knowledge in field equipments maintenance which include pressure vessels, storage tanks, heat exchangers, pumps, and other general plant maintenance services and piping installation activities;
Good knowledge in interpreting drawings and specification sheets;
Making erection plan and construction schedule;
Coordination with execution team to resolve technical issues and resolves the problems, and ensure delivery/ completion of the project work;
Attend periodic project progress meeting with PM and client;
Perform technical and commercial review of incoming requests and queries for the preparation of Proposals & Service orders.
- 4. Mechanical Engineer - Tankage Exp.
- Qualification - Mechanical Engineering. Exp. 7-8 years in the similar field. Should have the exp. in the following. Removal & installation of plate. Erection exp for modification of tanks in shells. Exp. in resources loading base of the tankage activities. Knowledge in estimating base of the IWS /Contracts. Good official communication skills. Good knowledge to prepare CMS of tankage activities. Familiar with product categories in tankage. Exp. in materials/drawings/welding & piping activites
- 5. Project Manager
- B.E Mechanical with a minimum of 15 Years of Experience in Turnarounds & Shutdown in Oil & Gas Sector. Prof. Qualification : Minimum 1 Year Diploma in Safety / NEBOSH IGC / Certified Safety Officer by agencies with international accreditation or by recognized institutions. Industrial Experience: Minimum 3 Years in any industry as safety officer (Preferably in Oil and Petrochemical Industries). Communication: Good English Language influence in oral and Written
- 6. Vulcanzing Technician
- Technical Certificate. Has a very good command in English language.To lead crew of Vulcanizing Technicians in performing conveyor belts vulcanizing related jobs.Repairs and maintains vulcanizing equipment and tools as required.Follow safe work practices at all times.Performed other related task as directed by immediate superior.
- 7. Safety Officer
- Academic Qualification : Minimum, Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering. At least three years of experience in vulcanizing of conveyor belt and pulley re-lagging. Ability to operate and use of vulcanizing equipment and materials is essential. Experience in vulcanizing with material handling conveyors in industrial plant be an advantage.
- 8. Mechanical Superintendent
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical with a minimum Experience of 10-12 Years in Turnarounds & Shutdown. In Oil & Gas Sector.
- 9. Bolt Tourquing Supervisor
- Minimum 5 Years working experience in Bolt Torquing and Tensioning. Must be aware of Bolt tightening procedures. Must be able to read Torquing charts and must be english speaking.
- 10. Catalyst Supervisor
- Minimum working experience of 5 Years of Experience in catalyst handling jobs including vacuum unloading, sock loading, dense loading and multi dense loading during Turnarounds & Shutdown for Oil & Gas Sector. Must be english speaking.
- 11. Chemical Supervisor
- 5-8 years maintenance experience in chemical industry.
- 12. Catalyst Technician
- Must have 5 years experience in Catalyst handling works. Preferably 2 years experience in Gulf. Must have sound knowledge of catalyst equipment and catalyst unloading and loading works.
- 13. Catalyst Inert Entry Technician
- Must have 5 years experience in Catalyst handling works. Preferably 2 years experience in Gulf. Must have sound knowledge of all B.A equipment. Must be aware of all safety procedures involved in confined space and inert entry. Must have Inert Entry certification.
- 14. Chemical Technician
- Must have 5 years experience in Chemical cleaning works. Must have knowledge of pipe fittings and connections, chemicals, pump operation, boiler operation, chemical hoses and cleaning procedures.
- 15. Insulation Supervisor
- Should have 7 years work experience in Insulation and cladding works. Must be able to perform cladding / jacketing work over insulation and ensure the quality of material. Minimum qualification must be metriculation. Must be english speaking.
- 16. Mechanical Supervisor
- Should have a minimum of 7 Years of Gulf Experience in maintenance of Static Equipments like Furnaces, Columns, drums, heat exchangers in Shutdown & Turnarounds.Should be English Speaking. Must be able to read P & ID drawings for piping and equipment Isometric drawings.Should be able to make mitigation plans & calculate all the manpower & equipments requirements required for a job as per the request from the client.
- 17. Mechanical Supervisor - Conveyor Exp.
- Qualification Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. English communication skill. 5-8 years maintenance experience in Conveyors in Fertilizer and petro chemical industry preferably in Phosphoric Acid Plant ( PAP ) & Di Ammonium Phosphate ( DAP ) plants.Experience in Cement plant conveyor also acceptable.Supervisors activities in Conveyor maintenance ,preventive /predicative/breakdown & turnaround at assigned plant.
- 18. Mechanical Supervisor - PAP / DAP Exp.
- Qualification Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. 5-8 years maintenance experience in Fertilizer & petro chemical plants preferably in Phosphoric Acid Plant( PAP) or Di-Ammonium Phosphate ( DAP ) plants. English communication skilled must.Supervisors activities of Mechanical maintenance ,reliability centered Mechanical maintenance program including Preventive /predictive /breakdown maintenance and turnaround at assigned plant. Experience in Experience in equipment ,pumps ,compressors ,gear boxes ,fans and blowers must.
- 19. Vulcanizing Supervisor
- Qualification Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.English communication skill. 5-8 years maintenance experience in Conveyors in Fertilizer and petro chemical industry preferably in Phosphoric Acid Plant ( PAP ) & Di Ammonium Phosphate ( DAP ) plants. Experience in Cold /Hot and Steal cord / belt vulcanizing ,Monitoring of belt & belt joint condition ,checking of belt thickness /hardness ,belt laying activities. Knowledge of Vulcanizing equipment like Manual vulcanizing /Water pressure & Hydraulic machines
- Client interview with our client in Saudi Arabia on the date and locations mentioned below. You can attend interview at your nearest location at your cost.
Venue Address :
Thursday 16th August 2018
Time : 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
The Mercy Luxury Business Hotel,Ravipuram, MG Road, Cochin - 682015.
Contact : Mr Ashok - 9769150780 / 8828305681
- Venue Address :
Sunday 12th August 2018
Time : 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Anuptech Technical & Trade Accreditation Institute, C-38, Krishna Ind.Est., BIDC Rd, Opp.BIDC, Gorwa, Baroda.
Contact : Mr Santosh - 9833919091
You are required to carry the following documents at the time of interview;
Original Education / Experience Certificates with Original Passport.
Photograph 5 Pass port size recent photographs.
2 Set of CVs with all above documents photo copies i.e. Resume, Education & Experience Cert. etc. with the attached form.
Please bring the printout of this post during the time of interview.
- Email Address: email@example.com